Me


zAnittA
CaNcEr
13th JuLy 1989
20


Loves


be happy
anything here=)


Hates


selfish people
anything here


Wishes


his love forever


Messages



My Darlinks


HAIRUNNISA
Friend
Friend

The Past


September 2009
October 2009

Credits



Designer :-KeKe-
Photo : Photobucket
Photo editor: Photoshop 7.0



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sunday, September 27, 2009


Went to see my baby afteR 4 miserable days of not being able to see him.
I wish I could be with him and officially be his.
I hate missing my baby.
I just love him SOOOOOOO MUCH.
I just cant do without him.
I wont be able to live without him by my side.
He brings out the best in me.
Points out my many flaws.
I just adore my baby beyond measure.
He's the bestest thing in my Life.
Yenda AchayaaN.
My hubby.
I cant wait to be yours baby.
Curled my hair for my baby....he likes it.
Muaaaaaaah.
I Love LoviNg you baby.

Labels:



11:15 AM,
another day gone