AboVe are the TwO most wonderfuL gifts from God to me.The bestest mum and CheChi(sister) in the world.TRUST ME.
My mum has done so much for the both of us.SO MUCH.
She solely took care of her two eyes.
I LOVE U SO MUCH MUMMY.
I WILL DO YOU PROUD
Sorry for the many disappointments Ive giVen you.
WE both will BE SOMEONE.
Just wait and see.
I LOVE U MUMMY.
For everything you have given me.
Doing for me everything I need.
Providing me with everything I need...We need.
Taking care of us so well.
Even beyond our financial standing.
Whatever I do or We do will never be enough for what you have done for us both mummy.
WE BOTH LOVE U ALOT.
Im so so blessed to have such a blessing...YOU.
Chechi I LOVE U TOO.SO MUCH. I know YOU LOVE ME ALOT TOO. Thank you for buying alot stuff for me,giving me so much of money and bringing me to many places. I always use your stuff and eating your snacks and always finishing them up. Thank you for tolerating all that.LOL.IM SO ANNOYING. All I can say is thank you for being such a nice and wonderful sister.