
Eva LoveLy Zanitta..
Im a DIE HARD LOVER.
I LOVE LOVE**
Its the most wonderful and pure.
LOVE is not just a word.
Its something more..
Something divine something serious and beautiful beyond words.
Im very childish..have to admit that.
I dont behave like a 20 year old.
Dont even look like one.
LOL.SAD .
My family cant except that Im 20...they dont even treat me my age.
HAHA...dont blame them.
I love staRbuCks.
OOOLALALA.YUM YUM.
WHITE CHOCOLATE FRAP.
THEN COMES MY CARAMEL FRAP.
MUUUUAAAAAH.
THEY ARE siMpLy MAgNIFI.
I loves Archies.(ARCHIE COMICS)
Im collecting them.
Im a shopaholic***.teee heeee
Im a malayalee.
I love keRala.
I LOvE Cruises.
Hope to go oN oNe SooN.
LOVes DrEsses.
LovEs BeiNg with my MR.SPECIAL.
Tatty BearS are sOOOOOO Cute So Are Care BearS.
My 2 most Favourite BearS.
LovE theM.
I LOVE DIAMOND RINGS.
Hope to get onE very beaUtiFuL n ChuNky onE...fiNgerS cRoSSed.LOL.
Wanna get a DEgree in banKing N FiNanCe.
Wanna Be a WondeRfuL wiFe n MothEr MOST OF ALL.
Wanna Hv a HUgE House.
Wanna Hv a GoldeN RetriVer Puppy...called PumBa or smth...LOL.
Wanna Be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
Zany'S DrEamS.
WeLL NOthing is ImpossibLe iF u put your Heart n Mind to it.
&
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD ALMIGHTY.
Labels: Zany*
10:19 AM,
another day gone