Me


zAnittA
CaNcEr
13th JuLy 1989
20


Loves


be happy
anything here=)


Hates


selfish people
anything here


Wishes


his love forever


Messages



My Darlinks


HAIRUNNISA
Friend
Friend

The Past


September 2009
October 2009

Credits



Designer :-KeKe-
Photo : Photobucket
Photo editor: Photoshop 7.0



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ashwin Chandrasekhar*Judith Zanitta John
~ZaNyAsH~

8 jUNe 2009
The day we were a CoupLe.
The day we kissed each other.
The day I got a beautiful RoSe from hiM.
The day he became MINE.

We met in Tagged.
Chatted in MsN.
TaLked alot on the Phone for Long HouRs.
FeLL in LovE.

I loVe him for having so muCh patience with me.
Enduring and ToleRating my screwed up attitude and many stupidities.
I was so much ANNOYING N IRRITATING.
I LOVE U BABY foR stiLL LOVING ME SO MUCH DESPITE My many Flaws.
For giVing me so many chances.
For pointing out my flaws.
Advising and eNcouraging me.
Buying for me everything I want.
MOst oF all for NOT GIVING UP ON ME.
Accepting Me.
I LOVE U.
Ur the bestest thing in my LIfe.
I will cherish you.
I will not say dumb things to make matters worse...as I always do.
I will not spoil things.
Sometimes even without me knowing I tend to say screwed up stuff.
But Baby U noE I LOVE U SOOOOO MUCH BeyOnd WoRds.




Labels:



11:19 AM,
another day gone