YesteRday SUCKED.
TODAY SUCKED EVEN MORE!!!
I cant find solace in anything.
Feeling so down and uneasy.
Everything pertaining to me n my life seem so so complicated!!
I LOVE MY MUM ALOT.
Today i was so mean to her.
I was moody and still kinda angry with her for not giving me some $ i asked her.
I didnt talk to her the whole day.
Haiiizzz i feel so much horrible about it.
I was just daammm bloody MOODY N EMO.
Haiiiz.
Life seem so Fucked up to me.
LOVE.
MONEY.
EMOTIONS.
FAMILY.
LIFE.
WANTS.
DISLIKES.
COMPLICATIONS.
CONFUSIONS.
PARANOIA.
TEARS.
FEAR.
GOD.
I just wish I could get away for awhile.
Go somewhere peaceful for a few days.
I just wanna be HAPPY ALL E WAY.
HAIIz.
Thats so impossible.
As if my family will let me go on a holiday on my own.
IN MY FREAKIN DREAMS.
They will FREAK.
FURTHERMORE,ITS ME!!
I just want some peace and happiness. N0 complications and uncertainties at all.
My boyfriend didn't help improve my mood either.
He didn't say anything wrong.
I just felt damm annoyed when he keep pushing me to go for the wedding in mSia that i was supposed go.
I can get my hair done there for half price too.
I want to curt my hair and dyed it.
Here is kinda expensive...KIMAGE...DUH.
Everything in Spore is freakin expensive!!
Why wasnt I a RICH BITCH!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DAM FRUSTRATED!!!!!
I just feel so angry!!
After our short convo just nw which didnt end well.
Till now I have not msged him at all.
I dunno I just feel angery and fustrated.
I miss him...NM.
I very much pissed with him because he didnt say anything about meeting later today.
Today and tommorow are his off days.
I feel like he dosent feel like seeing me.
Its been 4 days since we saw each other!!!!
To me its BIG!!
ARGH.
Since he never utter a word about meeting.
FINE I wont say anything either.
If he dosent feel like seeing me...same here...(so untrue.zany ur a LIER.haiiizz I SO WANNA SEE HIM!!)
Still Im not gonna utter a word.
Lets see if he says something.
I dun think I will msg him either.
This horrible mood is still here with me.
IDIOT dosent miss me as much I miss him.
BLOODLY HELL.
WATEVA LA!!!!
Later today I might go hangout with Hairun...go starBucks and talk cock.
Atleast my mood will lift up abit.
Stayin home wont HELP.
Zanitta what the hell is wrong with you!!!!????
Labels: hurt n paiN.
11:10 AM,
another day gone